There are some criteria in choosing an air compressor for home, shop, or garage use. An industrial-grade compressor always becomes full-fledged with revolutionary features and functionalities. You don’t need to think much; instead, go for the best 80 gallon air compressor to find everything as a package.
As we’ve talked about some prominent compressors here, you don’t need to roam around. Just freshen your mind and note all the features of the mentioned products. After a while, you could realize which one will be appropriate for you. Let’s move on!
What Are The Benefits Of Using An 80-Gallon Air Compressor?
You will find countless benefits utilizing this garage, home, or shop partner tool. Here some of those:
- An 80-gallon compressor is equipped with ample tank size, pressure gauge system, and pressure regulator.
- It comes with a powerful, long-lasting, and dual-stage motor to handle bulk jobs.
- The heavy-duty construction, high-precision materials, and maximum working pressure give supreme favor in work.
- You find optimal protection in use through its thermal overload protection and metal belt guard system.
- Advanced functionality and cooler will deliver smooth and quiet operation.
- This air compressor is applicable for versatile works and comes with a patented control system.
Table Of Content:
- 5 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews 2021
- 60 Vs. 80-Gallon Air Compressor: Comparison
- Who Should Buy An 80-Gallon Air Compressor?
5 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews 2021
Here an in-depth discussion of all of our chosen air compressors. You’re highly requested to stick to here.
1. 5 HP Quiet Air Compressor, 1PH, 2-Stage, 80-Gallon
You can perform all the DIY projects with much satisfaction whenever you own this all-round air compressor. The solid cast iron construction and up to 50,000 hours extended life make it more reliable than other compressors. With the 5 HP motor, it can bring superior productivity in storing pressurized air. Also, the 1,750 RPM motor will render you a thoroughly quiet operation in all situations.
As it comes with Cool-Tek technology, you find a lower temperature during the runtime. Besides, you find maximum performance and longevity through its Flow-Tek concentric disc valves. Most notably, you can change oil quickly by dint of its advanced drain and valve components. This compressor is specifically designed to manage exact tolerance and features to be perfect for job sites, garage, shop, or home use.
It’s equipped with an 80-gallon air tank to contain a good amount of air to accomplish industrial projects. The built-in silencer and 715 pounds weight make it accessible to all. It needs 208-230 Volt AC operating voltage to go on. However, you find superior support through this best 80 gallon 2 stage air compressor in your projects.
5 HP Quiet Air Features:
- This air compressor is designed with 5 HP, two stages, and a 1,750 RPM motor to deliver the best air compressing facility.
- The Flow-Tek and Cool-Tek technology will bring stand out performance with lower running temperatures.
- Up to 50,000 hours of long life and solid cast iron construction put it in high demand.
- It comprises the quality valve and drains components to give you a faster oil changing opportunity.
- You can apply this compressor for industrial purposes and utilize it for a longer time.
2. 2340N5-V 5hp 80 gal Two-Stage Compressor
This air compressor is engineered with an electrical-driven, two-stage, 5 HP motor to deliver optimal performance in your garage, shop, or home use. It has been the most demanding machine in virtue of high-precision materials and up to 175 PSI operating pressure. The 80-gallon air tank expands its usability among the experienced users significantly as it can tackle extensive jobs.
With the durable cast-iron construction, it can assure you long-lasting performance. To eliminate hot spots, it delivers up to 360 degrees of cooling cylinders. You find smooth and quiet operation all along through its integral flywheel and finned copper intercooler. The splash lubrication facility will offer you easy serviceability and flawless operation beyond all difficulties.
Up to 15000 hours of pump life will meet all your demands with the highest outcome. For proper start-up and operation, it’s bundled with all season select lubricant advantage. Even you can purchase it at a lower price range to find all the required conveniences. After all, to accomplish your DIY projects with much progression, you must choose this 5 HP 80 gallon air compressor.
2340N5-V 5hp 80 Features:
- This air compressing appliance features an industrial-grade ODP motor to meet all the needs of performing industrial projects.
- Durable cast-iron construction, 15000 hours of pump life, and splash lubrication facility increase its usability.
- The 80-gallon air tank and 175 PSI operating pressure make it perfect for DIY jobs.
- An advanced integral flywheel and finned copper intercooler will manage the smooth and noise-less operation.
- You can tackle extensive jobs through it and utilize it for a long-time with no maintenance.
3. Air Compressor, 80 Gallon Vertical Two-Stage 14CFM 5HP
With the invention of this great compressor, the automotive sanding work, grinding, cutting sheet metal, painting, and other DIY works have been easy to perform. You find superior comfort and support through this best commercial air compressor to deal with a good array of jobs. The two-stage motor with 12000 hours of extended life will aid you most to complete your projects faster.
Besides, the metal belt guard will manage much protection to accomplish every job without any issue. Up to 175 PSI and 14 CFM at 90 PSI increase this compressor’s effectiveness at a significant margin. You can operate this machine on 230 Volt and 22 Amp household current to get the prospective outcome. The heavy-duty, cast-iron construction will give you the best ever experience to accomplish your jobs.
It can contain ample air as it comprises an 80-gallon air tank. The pressure gauge system will make your working session easy to navigate. Furthermore, it will deliver you a thoroughly smooth and quiet operation through its advanced mechanism. You can select this 14 CFM air compressor over other compressors to lead a successful professional life.
Air Compressor Features:
- This machine is an excellent option for DIY users as it operates over 20 high-demand air tools.
- It manages optimal safety during the operation through the fully enclosed metal belt guard.
- You find 175 PSI and 14 CFM at 90 PSI working pressure with this high-quality compressor.
- The two-stage pump, cats-iron construction, and 12000 hours of pump life make it dependable to all.
- Up to 80-gallon ample air tank and user-friendly design make it perfect for tackling extensive jobs.
4. Industrial Air IV5048055 Vertical 80 gallon Two-Stage
Here another efficient and reliable compressor with 17 CFM at 175 PSI working pressure. It operates on 230 volts and features a two-stage, 5.2 HP motor to accomplish consistent DIY projects. The motor comes with the thermal overall protection system to avoid voltage fluctuations. For providing added control and convenience, it’s equipped with an integrated control panel.
The pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter manages optimal support in handling it. Besides, you find the best working experience through the industrial design and rugged cast iron materials. With the patented pump design, it can provide smooth and quiet operation during the running period. The 903 RPM and ¾ threaded outlets make it one of the best industrial air compressors in the market.
With the inclusion of a-80 gallon air tank, this compressor’s usability and dependability have risen exponentially. You can deal with massive projects to maintain consistent efficiency with the tank, airflow regulator, and the pressure gauges. Moreover, it will be your long-time professional partner. Hence, you must pay heed to this best 80 gallon industrial air compressor without any suspicion.
Industrial Air IV5048055 Features:
- It comes with a two-stage, 5.2 HP motor and rugged cast iron materials to aid you most in operation.
- The 17 CFM at 175 PSI working pressure, patented pump design, and pre-wired magnetic starter makes it demanding.
- You find optimal safety in operation since the motor retains the thermal overload protection system.
- The inclusion of the integrated control panel, 80-gallon tank, and airflow regulator can manage quality performance.
- This machine runs on a 230-volts power outlet and lasts longer without any maintenance.
5. Powermate Vx PLA4708065 80-Gallon Electric Air Compressor
If you’re finding a cheap 80-gallon air compressor, you can go for the Powermate beyond doubt. You can purchase its comparatively low price and get all the required features to meet your DIY projects. With the 155 PSI maximum working pressure and 4.7 HP motor, it has been the most-used compressor in the market. It comes with cast-iron construction, and the motor runs on 240 volts, 15 amp power outlet.
The wired formed belt guard is included to provide you optimal protection during the operation. Besides, an 80-gallon air receiver with a pressure gauge system makes it the best 80 gallon air compressor among regular users. As the tank comes with steel construction, therefore, you find long-lasting convenience. The on/off switch and patented control system will bring much comfort in handling it accurately.
Furthermore, it incorporates durable stainless-steel flex valves, balanced flywheel, oil-level sight glass, and a large intake filter with silencers to aid you most. One-piece cast-iron crankcase and cylinder body put this equipment high in demand. After all, it will provide you longer run time to power up air tools like spray guns, hammers, impacts, and ratchets. Hence, you can buy it over other compressors to find the best relief.
Powermate Vx PLA4708065 Features:
- This electric compressor features an 80-gallon durable air tank to let you handle plenty of projects.
- The motor comes with 4.7 HP and provides up to 155 PSI working pressure.
- It incorporates a wired formed belt guard to manage optimal safety during the operation.
- You can handle it easily as it features the patented control system, on/off switch, and user-friendly design.
- The combination of cast-iron flywheel, flex valves, oil-level sight glass, and other accessories makes it reliable to all.
60 Vs. 80-Gallon Air Compressor: Comparison
Both the 60-gallon and 80-gallon air compressors are the first choice of experienced users. These two are similar in operation and performance. All the features are almost close, and the user finds optimal comfort in handling those. But if you make a strict comparison, you find an 80-gallon compressor handy to you.
The core reason is its ample air tank size. An 80-gallon compressor can hold much air than a 60-gallon machine as it’s bigger. The rest of the benefits can’t be differentiated mathematically. But you may find disparity brands to brands.
Who Should Buy An 80-Gallon Air Compressor?
Since an 80-gallon compressor can contain a good amount of air; therefore, it has been perfect for performing a wider range of DIY projects. It allows the user to keep on frequent jobs without any interval.
Besides, its larger tank works with a pressure gauge system to accelerate the speed of work. As a result, it has been preferable to the shop, home, or garage. So, all the DIY enthusiasts should buy such a useful air compressor to bring momentum in their professional life.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re going to respond to some frequently asked questions here. You’re invited to gather more information about the best 80 gallon air compressor.
How much does an 80-gallon air compressor weigh?
The maximum weight of a regular 80-gallon air compressor is 475 pounds. But you may find some exceptions as well.
Does tank size matter with an air compressor?
Obviously, the tank size plays a leading role in the overall performance of this machine. The larger tank will be, the higher advantage can be found.
How often should I change the oil in my air compressor?
It entirely depends on the overall use and power of the motor. As a rule, you must change the oil every 180 days.
How often should a compressor be serviced?
If you use it regularly, it will be stuck in several problems. So, it needs servicing every 12 months.
Can I use regular motor oil in my air compressor?
There is nothing wrong with using regular motor oil if your compressor design recommends it. So, you must check out the recommendation before applying.
As you’ve noticed some advanced air compressors from here, you should pick one of those. All the mentioned products will bring praiseworthy consequences that you never even figured out. We feel free to suggest the Powermate 80-Gallon Electric Air Compressor since it’s recognized as the best 80 gallon air compressor.
The cast-iron construction, ample air tank, belt guard system, and the powerful motor will bring much success in your practical life. You can take a glimpse at the 2340N5-V 5hp 80 gallons, Two-Stage Compressor, as it provides maximum working pressure.